‘Beautiful’ is the word, I’d like to use, to describe this book , which I lately received for reviewing purpose. And must I say, I do not feel disappointed at all.
ABOUT THE BOOK :
‘Panorama’ – as the name suggests, gives a whole new perspective of people around us. It is a collection of fifteen short stories; a tinge of reality in them , with various emotions and feelings , which can successfully motivate one.
Each of the story being unique in one or other way , hitting right chord of one’s heart.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR :
Shilpi Chaklanobis hails from the beautiful city of Kanpur and has spent the majority of her adult life in Delhi.
This is her first endeavor as a writer and her writing not only shows promise, but also has a sense of sensitivity that compels you to think about the lives you touch every day.
BOOK TITLE AND COVER :
The title is apt as well as impressive with respect to the content of the book, while the cover may or may not be able to attract a whole crowd of readers to it.
The language is flow-y as well as catch-y. One can read all the stories in one go with an ease.
Narration of all the stories is done rather simply yet the readers can easily find themselves engrossed in these beautifully woven tales.
1. Despite of the amazing narration of most of the stories , few of the stories are not amazing till the very end.
2. The cover of the book could’ve been created more beautifully.
3. Minor grammatical mistakes.
1. The title is impressive and eye- catching.
2. Despite of minor editing mistakes , all the stories are worth a read.
3. Simply a light read.
RATINGS : 4/5